My Cancer Detox Juice

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have no cancer history in my family and considering my life-style I will most probably never have one. I know that I am very lucky in this regard, but I also put hard work to keep it this way. 


I am not a biochemist and not a medical doctor, but I started my personal anti-aging and longevity research in my mid-twenties. Already as a very young person I knew that disease can be prevented or even reversed and all we needed was good food and a positive outlook on life. This was what my mother lived by.

So much in our lives depends on the choices we make, but it is very difficult to make the right choice if we do not have the necessary knowledge. But we are really blessed! We live in an information age and can access enormous data base virtually within seconds. The more we know the better because knowledge can save lives. 


The ongoing cancer research is widely accessible since research papers can now published online. Scientists understand the cancer survival mechanisms and test variety of plants for their ability to kill cancer cells. Foods such as beets, raspberries and ginger, for instance, have been widely documented for their cancer fighting potential. But we also know that the body produces countless cancer cells every day. A healthy, strong immune system has the ability to neutralize these cells before they turn into tumors. What we need, is to support our immune system so that it can perform this action for as long as we live. Enriching our diet with foods that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants and other active compounds will help us stay healthy and hopefully cancer-free for life.

~ My Cancer Detox Juice ~

Ingredients:
  • 6 beets, washed, peeled and roughly chopped
  • 2 cups fresh raspberries
  • 1 inch fresh ginger root

Method:
  • Pass all the ingredients through the juicer.
  • Pour the juice into chilled glasses and enjoy in good company!


I used organic ingredients. The less harmful chemicals and pesticides enter my system the better. Otherwise, the detox makes little sense.

If you know anyone who might benefit from this recipe, share it. Share your knowledge with others. Sometimes, a simple act of compassion might save lives. 


In radiant health, passionately raw - Dominique

Dominique Allmon©2014 

*Information in this article is for educational purposes only and is not meant to diagnose or cure a disease.