Eat this for breakfast or as desert. It's not only tasty but also incredibly tasty. I use chia almost every day and I do not know a single reason why you shouldn't. Chia seeds are one of the greatest foods available to us.
- 2-3 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups freshly made almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch Celtic sea salt
- Blend bananas, almond milk, almond butter, and salt into a smooth mousse. Do not over-process.
- Transfer banana mousse into a mixing bowl. Add chia seeds and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge. Add lemon and lime juice. Mix again. I used very ripe bananas and did not need any sweetener. You can add some raw honey or liquid stevia at this point if you wish.
- Portion out the ready pudding and decorate with fresh berries or banana slices. Enjoy in good company!
I used black chia seeds because they are supposed to have a higher nutritional value than the white ones. Unfortunately, the black seeds make the pudding look grey.
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique