For this delicious smoothie you can use any red fruit that is in season. I picked water melon and strawberries. Coconut milk blended with antioxidant-rich red fruit gives this smoothie a lovely pink hue.
Feel free to experiment with ingredients and proportions. You may want to use pink papaya, red cherries, or raspberries. Use organic fruit whenever you can.
- 2 cups ripe strawberries
- 2 cups watermelon, seeds removed
- juice of 1 pomegranate (or 1 tsp grenadine - contains sugar!)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- pinch of pink Himalaya salt
- ice cubes - optional
- 1 tsp honey or dash of stevia - optional
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy in good company!
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique