This is a smoothie-on-the-go recipe. Quick, easy, nutritious. You will have vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll, protein, omega fatty acids and fiber in one glass. Make it as often as you can lay your hands on the ingredients. Remember to buy organic produce whenever possible.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 ripe banana
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp ground golden flax
- 1 1/2 coconut water (use spring water if you do not have coconut water at home)
- pinch Celtic sea salt
- 2-3 ice cubes (skip if you are using frozen blueberries)
- Place all the ingredients in a speed blender and process until smooth. If you are using very ripe bananas you do not need any additional sweetener in this recipe. Keep things simple.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy in good company!
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique