Today I decided to juice three ingredients that are seldom used together. All three ingredients have incredible health benefits. Add them to your juicing routine to expand your juicing repertory.
One thing has to be said before I move to present my recipe. This is not a juice that can be made in a hurry. You will need a juicer and a blender. Do not attempt to juice aloe very jelly. It will clog your juicer. This can be washed away, but it will create a mess that will slow you down a bit. You can, of course, toss all the ingredients into a high speed blender and make a wonderful smoothie.
- 6-8 Rainbow Swiss Chard leaves
- 2 cups ripe dark cherries, pitted
- 1 Tbsp aloe vera jelly (freshly removed from the leaf)
- Pass Swiss chard and the cherries through your juicer.
- Transfer the juice into a blender and blend it together with the aloe very jelly.
- Pour the mixture into chilled glasses and enjoy in good company!
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique
Rainbow Swiss Chard bought at the Wild Herbs in Ruidoso