- 1 cup coconut oil, melted in water bath
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 2 cups raw cacao
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in water overnight
- 1/2 organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp orange zest from organic, untreated oranges (optional)
- 1/3 tsp pink Himalaya salt
- Toss all ingredients except the almond butter into a food processor and blend until nice and creamy.
- Add the almond butter and blend through.
- Line 8 x 8 baking form with a parchment. Spread the batter into form and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove the form from the fridge and flip it upside down onto a cutting board. Cut the fudge into 1.5 inch (a bit more than 3.5 cm) squares. Serve right away and enjoy in good company!
Tip: In a tightly sealed container the fudge stores well in the fridge for up to one week.
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique