I could eat blueberries every day and never get tired of them! These tiny berries are one of the healthiest foods I know. Healthier and tastier still are the wild blueberries known as bilberries. Unfortunately bilberries are rather difficult to get.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Thai style coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/3 cup fresh herbs: mint, basil, lemon balm
- 3-4 ice cubes if you are using fresh blueberries
- pinch pink Himalaya salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy in good company
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique
Also of interest: Health Benefits of Blueberries