For those of you who celebrate St. Patrick's Day and for those who don't - here is a healthy alternative to a commonly offered, sugar-loaded popular drink. The recipe below makes two large glasses. To make more simply multiply the amounts. Use one avocado per person.
- 2 organic avocados
- 2 cups Thai style coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- tiny pinch Celtic sea salt
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into tall glasses and enjoy in good company whether you are Irish or not.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique