Sauerkraut is very popular in Eastern and Central Europe, but it is not always eaten raw. Unfortunately, cooking destroys most of the vitamin C and the probiotic bacteria. If you decide to eat it, it it raw.
Sauerkraut is not only a wonderful immune system modulator, it is also an effective "broom" for your intestines. Add it to improve your digestion, detoxify the intestines, and improve your immune function.
- 1 cup raw sauerkraut
- 1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 medium large carrots, shredded
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 4-5 allspice berries, crashed
- Mix all the ingredient in a large bowl. Ready! Enjoy as a side dish or a main course to prevent colds and sniffles.
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique