A bowl of ripe cherries and a chocolate! Is there anything that we can wish for? Maybe not, but as far as this smoothie is concerned only two other ingredients are needed. Maybe three...
- 2 cups ripe organic pitted cherries
- 1 cup raw cacao
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut water or if you wish for a richer texture, organic nut milk of your choice
- pinch pink Himalaya salt
- pinch grind hot pepper (optional)
- 1-2 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1-2 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until perfectly smooth. If your cherries are very ripe you do not need to add any sweetener. If you must, use stevia since it does not affect blood glucose levels.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy this hypnotic mixture in good company!
This is a very simple and very tasty smoothie. I created it with my health in mind. Cherries, raw chocolate, coconut water, hot chili, and pink Himalaya salt are combined together to deliver maximum health benefits. Make this smoothie as often as you can to protect your body with vital nutrients. Use frozen cherries if cherries are not in season.
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique