Many of my end-of-summer or early autumn recipes include pumpkin. I use as much pumpkin as I can for as long as it is in season. The color makes me smile even on a dark November day.
- 1/2 cup ripe pumpkin cut into cubes
- 1/2 pre-soaked goji berries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp ground protein powder
- 1/2 cup nut milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of pink Himalaya salt
- 4-6 ice cubes (optional)
Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy in good company!
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique
Recipe inspired by Return to the Garden