This probably is the best vegetable juice you will ever make! I call it The Coral because of its coral red color.
I added a spoon of virgin olive oil for a better absorption of the fat soluble nutrients. Italian herbs add a really nice summer flavor to it. A small amount of pink Himalaya salt delivers vital minerals and enhances the taste of garden ripe vegetables. Hot pepper adds this little "something" that will make your blood run faster in your veins. The capsaicin in hot pepper has anti-inflammatory properties.
As always you are free to experiment with the ingredients. Try to adjust amounts according to your personal taste. Grow your own veggies or buy organic whenever you can.
- 4-5 large carrots
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2-3 sweet pointed peppers
- 3 celery stalks (add the root if you can get one)
- 1 small hot pepper (you can remove the seeds to reduce the heat)
- 1 spoon virgin olive oil
- 1/4 spoon dried Italian herbs
- pinch of pink Himalaya salt
- Peel carrots and sweet potatoes. (You can leave the peel on if you are using organic veggies. Make sure that they are well washed, though.)
- Cut the sweet potatoes lengthwise.
- Wash the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut in half if they are too large for the opening in your juicer.
- Juice all the vegetables beginning with the sweet potatoes and carrots.
- Add virgin olive oil, salt and herbs into your juice and mix gently. Finished!