Do you remember After Eight chocolates? Well, this smoothie may not taste exactly like one, but it combines the taste of mint with chocolate into a nutritious smoothie.
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 scoops supergreen powder
- 2 scoops raw protein powder
- 2 scoops of cacao powder
- handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- dash of stevia to taste
- few drops essential food grade mint oil
- pinch of sea salt - to enhance the taste
- Place the ingredient, except the cacao nibs, in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cocoa nibs and blend for about 20 seconds to break the nibs a bit.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy in good company!
Purchase organic ingredients whenever you can.
In radiant health - Passionately raw! - Dominique