Nutella is a world famous spread chocolate and hazelnut spread. Unfortunately, the ingredients in the original product are not organic, and it contains cooked chocolate, dairy products, and white sugar - ingredients that are not exactly associated with vitality and longevity. Here is a raw version that has all organic good-for-you ingredients that can be enjoyed guilt-free.
- 1 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1 cup raw cacao butter
- 2 cups hazelnuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup raw or low-glycemic sweetener (agave, honey, yacon, or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Himalaya
- Melt cacao butter in dehydrator or over a low heat.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process thoroughly until smooth.
- Put in glass container and place in refrigerator to set. Enjoy without guilt!
Recipe adopted from the Sunfood website