- 1 head of organic Savoy cabbage
- 4 organic limes (juiced)
- 3-4 Tbsp organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- bunch fresh cilantro
- Small hot pepper
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalaya Salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pre-soaked almonds
- Peel the outer leaves and chop the cabbage into fine strips.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage with lime juice, thinly chopped hot pepper and cilantro. Add olive oil and Himalaya salt to taste.
- Mix ingredients together. Cover the bowl. Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls, sprinkle with chopped almonds and enjoy in good company!
Recipe inspired by whole person whole life