If you love pasta this is a dish worth trying. You will be amazed!
- two large zucchinis
- 2 cups fresh basil, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp flax oil
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup pine butter
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives
- Wash and dry zucchini. Create zucchini noodles by using the veggie spiral cutter or with the use of a vegetable peeler. Place noodles in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and massage zucchini so it releases water; let rest at least an hour.
- Add olive oil, flax oil, basil, miso, garlic, yeast, lemon, salt, pepper and pine nut butter to processor and blend. When well blended, add tomatoes and olives and pulse just 2 or 3 times. Do not over blend, as you want nice chucks of tomato and olives running through your pesto.
- Go back to your zucchini and massage just a few more times, drain water. Place noodles in mixing bowl and add pesto sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe source here