- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes soaked until tender
- 2 tbs fresh dill - chopped
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro - chopped
- 2 tbs raisins - soaked
- 1/4 cup pine nuts soaked in water for a couple of hours
- 1 tbs olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup of pre-soaked cashews
- the juice of a lemon
- water for blending
- dash of salt
- fresh dill
collard greens - stems removed - to be used as a wrapping
- Use a food processor and blend all the ingredients until you reach desired consistency. You might have to add a little water or lemon juice.
- Spread the filling on collard leaves and form small rolls.
- In a food processor blend all the ingredients to make the sauce and use it as a dip for your dolma. Enjoy in good company!