- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chopped thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 3 Asian pears, peeled, cored, and very thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz aged nut milk cheese, crumbled or cubed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice, honey, and chopped thyme. Season the salad dressing with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the pear slices and pumpkin seeds. Add the dressing and toss well. Top with the crumbled aged nut milk cheese, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and pepper. Serve right away. Enjoy in good company!
Recipe source here