Do you want a delicious, healthy and energizing snack? Great as an appetizer or a meal, these Avocado Olive Nori Rolls are packed with delicious flavor and nutritious goodies. Best of all, they are very simple to make.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 small tomato
- 3/4 cup pitted olives
- 1 tsp Nama Shoyu
- wedge of lemon
- mixed sprouts
- 4 nori sheets
- Chop the tomato and olives.
- Combine avocado, tomato and olives in a bowl.
- Add Nama Shoyu and squeeze on a bit of lemon. Stir ingredients for about 10 seconds, just to mix up.
- Add a large scoop (about a half cup) of the mix to the center of a nori roll.
- Spread the scoop across the nori so that you will have an even amount throughout the length of your roll.
- Add a handful of sprouts and roll up your nori sheet. Slice and enjoy!
I found this recipe on the web sometime ago and saved it for later use. I do not even know where it came from. It might be from David Wolfe, but I am not quite sure about that. Give it a try, nevertheless.
In radiant health - passionately raw - Dominique